I am walking into 2017 knowing that whatever the year brings me will be as a result of a combination of choices, chances and changes.
Much of life is unpredictable but I have learnt that it is my choice of reaction to changes along the way that has ultimately brought me the successes (and failures) that I have had so far and for that I am choosing to focus on the positives for 2017!
I have dubbed 2017 my year of Awesome and while I expect numerous challenges along the way I am prepared to overcome and rise above all.
If i must be honest I am a little apprehensive about sharing my new year resolutions with the world but I believe that sharing them might help to keep me accountable so here goes…
For 2017 I resolve to;
- Focus on friendships… develop existing ones and mend those that have been neglected.
- Focus on family… (it may be about time I start to focus on my own)
- Improve my health… (shifting focus from weight loss to holistic health improvement)
- Improve savings and build a real emergency fund
- Travel (in and out of Jamaica)
In essence for 2017 my plans are for improved health, wealth, friendships and adventures.
Cheers to my year of awesome!
Let’s do this…